18 Aug Constant Humidity Control
FD-HS CONSTANT HUMIDITY CONTROL SYSTEM
Dehumidifying Capacity: 100 liter/day
Humidifying Capacity: 9kg/hr
This series of constant humidity control system would help to constantly maintain the humidity level without affecting the stored goods or production process that are highly sensitive to moisture. It works as a dehumidifier and as well as a humidifier. When the ambient air is too humid, it will operate as a dehumidifier to remove the excess moisture. Whereby when it is too dry, it will replenish the air with moisture generated from steam.
- The body material is made of cold-rolled sheet metal with smooth finishing paint
- Dehumidifier system is utilizing the heat exchange of direct expansion system.
- The Heat Exchanger is consisting of Evaporator and Condenser with Hydrophilic Water-Repellent Blue Coating and better durability in corrosion resistant.
- Reliable and High-Performance Compressor with environmentally friendly refrigerant R134A
- Humidifier system is operating with PTC Heating to heat up the water for generating the steam to replenish the air with moisture.
- Humidifier water tank, PTC Heating Tube and Ball Valve water level control is made of SUS304 to withstand corrosion and for longer lifespan.
- Energy Saving, High Efficiency Centrifugal Fan for Low Noise, High Static Pressure operation with Speed Control.
- 2-Stages of Air Filtration System with Primary and Secondary filter
- The machine built for long hour operation 24/7.
- Advance touch button controller with built-in Temperature and Humidity sensor.
- User friendly operation. Easy to set up and settings will be stored in memory.
- Water Drain Pan is made of SUS304 stainless steel to prevent corrosion damage.
Our machine is built-in with high efficiency centrifugal fan technology to meet the demand for high-performance and energy efficient product. Our AC Centrifugal Fans are precision balanced to provide superior performance.
A Dehumidifier performance depends largely on its compressor, we used only Reliable compressor to ensure the durability and reliability of the machine. With a good compressor, the machine could perform efficiently and effectively on every power that it consumes. Which this also reflect on energy saving and cost saving.
Our condenser is coated with a Blue Hydrophilic Coating which can easily repel water and drop into the SUS304 Stainless Steel Water Collection Pan. The coating not only anti-rust, it also triples the lifespan of the condensers too. This special coating lets you enjoy more years of reliability
Our machine bracket is built with a full length of solid steel bar welded at the bottom, which provide more stable support to withstand the weight of the machine. It is also able to withstand the vibration generated from the machine, which the bracket would not be broken. Our machine is equipped with shock absorber rubber, sound dampening foam, condensate water outlet connection and water level indicator for the ease of installation. Additionally, it is equipped with Expansion Valve, Charging Valve and Pressure Switch (depending on models).
|Dehumidifying Capacity @ 30°C, 80%RH||100 liter / day|
|Supply Air Flow Rate||1000 – 1200 m³/h|
|Return Air Flow Rate||1000 – 1200 m³/h|
|Fan / Motor||EC Fan with Speed Control|
|Static Pressure||100 PA|
|Dehumidifying Power Rating||1050W|
|Compressor / Refrigerant||SECOP / EMBRACO / R134A|
|Humidifying Power Rating||5500W|
|PTC||PTC Heating / Steam|
|Power Supply||415V / 3PH / 50Hz|
|Rater Power / Ampere||6.5KW / 10A|
|IP Rating||I / IPX3|
|Controller||Digital Controller with Temperature and Humidity Sensor|
|Control Function||Adjustable Dehumidifying and Humidifying Setpoint
I. The controller allows user to set the RH level with an easy and simple operation menu.
II. It allows user to adjust the setpoint of RH level for Humidifying and Dehumidifying functions.
III. When the Humidifying setpoint is set at 50%RH, automatically the Dehumidifying setpoint will be set at 55% (there is a minimum of 5% interval between humidifying and dehumidifying)
IV. After setting the required RH level, Humidifying will start operating when the ambient RH is 2% lower than its set point; Dehumidifying will start operating when the ambient RH is 2% higher than its set point.
|Operating temperature||5 – 38°C|
|Filter / Air Purifying||Primary (G4), Secondary (F5), UV and Inoizer|
|Machine Structure||1.2mm SPCC cold rolled metal body with rigid frame|
|Water Tank & Drain Pan||SUS304 Stainless Steel|
|Condenser and Evaporator||Aluminum Fins with Hydrophilic coating|
|Defrost||Patented automatic defrosting system|
|Pressure Switch||Equipped with low pressure switch and overload protection on compressor|
|Electric / Water proof Rating||I / IPX3|
|Protection||Delayed startup protection|
|Drain Hole Size||DN-20 mm|
|Dimension||Refer to Drawing|
**Technical specification and dimensions are subject to change without prior notice